What Sets Twitter’s Vine App Apart?
- Videos are limited to a mere 6 seconds. Think about how silly Twitter would be if they changed the character limit to 300 words. Forget it! Short and sweet is key.
- They loop. This can make for some pretty hilarious and highly creative posts.
- Stop motion animation is an inherent part of creating posts with Vine. You simply tap and hold on the screen to capture multiple video snippets that make up your 6-second post. It’s a bummer you can’t undo snippets as you go but I suspect this is in the works for a future release. I’d also love to see the ability to preset intervals across the 6 seconds.
- It’s easier to use and currently free of bells and whistles like visual filters, tilt-shift, graphics, music, etc.
- It taps the power of Twitter. In fact Vine was founded in June of 2012 and acquired by Twitter 4 months later.
Read Full Article Here: